Donegal County Museum

Donegal County Museum (Irish: Músaem Chontae Dhún na nGall) is a county museum, officially recognised by the Government of Ireland as the best in the country.[1] Located on High Road inLetterkenny, the building opened to the public in 1845 as the Warden’s House of the Letterkenny Workhouse during the Famine. Its purpose is to collect, record, preserve, and display the material evidence and associated information of the history of Donegal. [Wikipedia]

Donegal County Museum
High Road, Letterkenny
Co. Donegal
Telephone: +353 74 912 4613
museum@donegalcoco.ie
Admission / price: Free

 
Associated sites
Design: iCulture • Privacy and cookies
Follow Dnote on Mastodon!Tweets by dnoting
day before opening reception
day of opening reception
day before open to public
day open to public
day before closing
day of closing

(e-mail addresses are not retained after the reminder is sent)

other sites designed or
assisted by iCulture