This is a very smart initiative. It provides common photography-based activities which the staff of a business can engage in while separated from each other by the lockdown:
“Staff health and well-being support for businesses will:
- Support your staff though this challenging time.
- Reward staff with fun creative photographic activities that will provide up-skilling and support their mental health & well-being, while improving team building and cohesion.
- Provide a 6-week course with 1 on-1 online live sessions and weekly assigned tasks.
- Cater for all levels of experience as no photographic experience is necessary.
- Include up to 10 participants per group, however, we can also work with staff on a one-to-one basis.
- Two packages available that can be tailored to meet staff needs.
- Ability to extend the programme if required.
- Staff images will form part of an exhibition in Belfast Exposed’s gallery with a preview evening open for friends, family and staff colleagues. “